Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Dream

I am just a strange traveler on this land 
Watching the life around while lying on the sand
 Looking for similar spirits with clear hand 
Who can build a better world in our land 
 My eyes can't see all the beauty in this life 
There are many people killed with a knife 
There are many minds spoiled with a kife 
And in theory they said: this is a better life
 The freedom has a novel meaning on earth 
Do anything you want whatever it worth 
Ethics are good unless it opposes your wealth 
Religions are some stories not applicable on earth
 When i sing with all the voices; no one hear
 It is different than how they want to appear
 And instead they force the words in my ear
 Be as we want and don't be a different gear
 I am still singing at the highest mountain
 I can foresee beauty of rainbow colors after the rain
 I imagine walking then through water of the fountain
 I hope a better morning is coming in the next train
 Once upon time in my life I had a dream
 I feel some days it has become just steam
 But it is still guiding me as a light beam
 And i will never give up on my dream

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never give up please, every innocent dream is needed.

Tamer Elkhatib said...

I will try my best to keep it up. But i hope i will be still alive when it is achieved. thanks Ola.

Gonzalo Gasca said...

If you manage to convince someone about your dream, someday all of us will understand